These quintessential Cotswold quarters boast charming features such as rustic exposed beams, bare brick feature walls, and vintage fireplaces to really set the classic country tone of our rural retreat. The Feature Rooms come with a Nespresso machine to help pry you from our heavenly beds in the morning. With a delightful Victorian roll-top bath and a rainfall shower, the en-suites are just as scrumptious as the rest of the room.
Bringing your canine companion along? Our Feature Rooms are a hundred percent hound friendly with just a £20 supplement fee per pooch. Fees include tasty treats upon arrival to kickstart your Cotswold staycation.
- Large rooms with plenty of space and character, perfect for a longer stay
- Slumber away in our Sumptuous Feather & Black Bed
- Relax in stylish comfort in our cosy robes
- Roll top bath for a sensational soak
- Enchanting En-suite bathroom with ravishing rainfall shower
- Pamper away with our Temple Spa Toiletries
- Coffee making facilities to get your rising and shining